Hitting the road? A fly-away gig? A cross country tour? Wish you could toss your pedalboard into a plane’s stowaway compartment and go? The Livewire Signature Series Tour Board is your ideal travel companion — rugged, lightweight, and able to handle your most important pedals with ease and comfort.
The bottom tier is easily “tiltable”, giving you a more natural, ergonomic angle when switching pedals on and off in addition to better accommodating wah and volume pedals.
A dedicated, under-board area for your power supply leaves more room for your effect pedals above.
HIDDEN WRENCH HOLDER
The included tier-adjusting wrench tucks neatly underneath pedalboard.
PLENTY OF SPACE AND FLEXIBILITY
Features a 17.4” x 7.6” top tier and a 17.4” x 5” tiltable bottom tier for all your effects. Accommodates any configuration and type of attachment method you can think of: hook ‘n’ loop, cable ties, dual lock strips, and more
BUILT FOR THE LONG HAUL
Durable aluminum construction on the main pedal mounting surface and cast zinc on side supports make the Tour Board knock-around rugged while keeping it lightweight for easy transport
- Top Tier: 17.4 x 7.6”, Bottom Tiltable Tier: 17.4” x 5”
- Accommodates a variety of pedal attachment methods
- Dedicated power supply area underneath
- Aluminum top and cast zinc side construction provides strength and light weight
- Convenient, recessed hand holds
- Clip-on wrench for no-hassle tier adjustments
- Includes hook ‘n’ loop strips and cable ties
- Comes with a rugged carry bag that accommodates effect pedals for safe and easy transport
- Overall platform dims: 17.4” wide x 12.8” deep
- Overall product dims: 18.5” wide x 13.8“ deep x 3.4” tall
Buy Now From The Following Online Retailers: